Greystone Village Retirement offers our snowbird residents a unique financial incentive. Here's how it works:
- Receive $1,400 credit for every month you are away
- Partial months are prorated at $46.05 per day
- All housekeeping and other services are paused
Enjoy your winter escape—
your home is ready for you when you return.
Once you’re back, all services resume automatically.
Here’s how to qualify for the snowbird program:
- You may take advantage of the program once a year
- You must be absent for a minimum of 60 days
- You must provide 60 days’ written notice of your departure and return
- Your unit must remain vacant in order to participate
- Snowbird program participants may not collect any other discounts or offers from Greystone while they are away.
The credit is based on unit(s) you occupy, not on the number of occupants who normally live in the unit.